The universal Micro Nuclear Reactors (MNRs) market was valued at xxx million USD with a CAGR xx% from 2015-2019. Subsequently, it will touch xxx million USD in 2020 with a CAGR xx % from 2020 to 2025.
This report focus on Micro Nuclear Reactors (MNRs) market. Micro Nuclear Reactors (MNRs) are a distinct class of small reactor systems, typically of under 30MW electricity and 100MW thermal output, which are expected to occupy distinct and different market niches, in comparison to larger Small Modular Reactors (SMR\'s).
Although some MNR designs have evolved from LWR technology, MNRs are typically not water cooled or water moderated. They use a compact reactor and heat exchange arrangement, frequently integrated in a single reactor vessel. They are designed to be factory manufactured in large functional units largely eliminating the need for costly and complex nuclear critical assembly work on site.
In the global Micro Nuclear Reactors (MNRs) market, This report focuses particularly in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. This report classifies the market on the basis of application, type, regions, and manufactures.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
Westinghouse Electric Company
CNEA & INVAP
IPPE & Teploelektroproekt Design
Areva TA (DCNS group)
NuScale Power LLC
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
In market segmentation by types :
High Temperature Reactors
Molten Salt Reactors
In market segmentation by applications :
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the Micro Nuclear Reactors (MNRs) market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• What are the driving forces in the Micro Nuclear Reactors (MNRs) market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the Micro Nuclear Reactors (MNRs) industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?