The universal Biofuel from Sugar Crops market was valued at xxx million USD with a CAGR xx% from 2015-2019. Subsequently, it will touch xxx million USD in 2020 with a CAGR xx % from 2020 to 2025.
Sugar is currently the most efficient raw materials for producing biofuels in the market. Ethanol, its derivative, reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 90% compared with conventional fuels. Additionally, it can also be used as a raw material for next-generation biofuels, such as sugarcane diesel and biobutanol. Sugar crops, such as sugar cane, sugar beet and sweet sorghum, can be used as feedstocks for both conventional biofuels (ethanol via fermentation of sugar) and/or advanced biofuels. Residual beet pulp and bagasse (the fibrous material left after sugar extraction from cane or sorghum) can be used to produce cellulosic ethanol. Fermentable sugars can also be converted to \'drop-in\' biofuels via biotechnology (e.g. Amyris/Total) or chemical catalysis (e.g. Virent).
In the global Biofuel from Sugar Crops market, This report focuses particularly in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. This report classifies the market on the basis of application, type, regions, and manufactures.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
Wilmar International Limited
Archer Daniels Midland Company
VERBIO Vereinigte BioEnergie AG
Woodland Biofuels Inc.
Pacific Ethanol, Inc.
Greenfield Global, Inc.
AURORA COOPERATIVE, INC.
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
In market segmentation by types :
In market segmentation by applications :
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the Biofuel from Sugar Crops market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• What are the driving forces in the Biofuel from Sugar Crops market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the Biofuel from Sugar Crops industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?