The universal Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market was valued at xxx million USD with a CAGR xx% from 2015-2019. Subsequently, it will touch xxx million USD in 2020 with a CAGR xx % from 2020 to 2025.
Prime agricultural land can be scarce and expensive. With worldwide population growth, the demand for both more food and more land to grow food is ever increasing. One solution to our need for more space is vertical farming, involves growing crops in controlled Vegetable Cultivation environments, with precise light, nutrients, and temperatures. In vertical farming, growing plants are stacked in layers that may reach several stories tall.
In the global Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market, This report focuses particularly in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. This report classifies the market on the basis of application, type, regions, and manufactures.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
Plenty (Bright Farms)
Beijing IEDA Protected Horticulture
Green Sense Farms
Garden Fresh Farms
Sanan Sino Science
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
In market segmentation by types :
In market segmentation by applications :
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• What are the driving forces in the Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the Vertical Farming and Plant Factory industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?