Through glass vias substrate is a new glass substrate, which make holes through thin glass without damaging glass shape. A through-glass via (TGV) provides a vertical electrical connection through a glass substrate. TGVs are used in advanced packaging solutions, such as glass interposers and wafer-level packaging of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
In this study, the market for the Through Glass Vias Substrate consumption divided into five geographic regions. Asia-Pacific Through Glass Vias Substrate market size was valued at 18480 units in 2018, followed by Europe and North America. QYResearch analysts estimate that Japan is to lead the global market for Through Glass Vias Substrate during the forecast period, due to the rapid growth of the demand market there. This region accounts for a market share of nearly 29.61% by 2025.
The global market share concentration is relatively concentrated. Of the major players of the Through Glass Vias Substrate market, Corning maintained its first place in the ranking in 2018. Corning accounted for 26.90% of the Global Through Glass Vias Substrate revenue market share in 2018. Other players accounted for 21.49%, 11.93% including LPKF and Samtec. The other major players in this report including Kiso Micro Co. LTD, Tecnisco, Microplex, Plan Optik, NSG Group and Allvia.
Worldwide, Consumer Electronics was the largest consumer of Through Glass Vias Substrate, which is responsible for about 57.37 percent of Through Glass Vias Substrate consumption in 2018. The remaining 42.63 percent was consumed for Biotechnology/Medical, Automotive etc.
The Through Glass Vias Substrate market was valued at 22 Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach 193.3 Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of 36.7% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Through Glass Vias Substrate.
This report presents the worldwide Through Glass Vias Substrate market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter\'s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
Kiso Micro Co.LTD
Through Glass Vias Substrate Breakdown Data by Type
300 mm Wafer
200 mm Wafer
Below 150 mm Wafer
In 2018, 300 mm Wafer accounted for a major share of 62% in the global Through Glass Vias Substrate market. And this product segment is poised to reach 130.49 Million US$ by 2025 from 13.65 Million US$ in 2018.
Through Glass Vias Substrate Breakdown Data by Application
In Through Glass Vias Substrate market, the Consumer Electronics holds an important share in terms of application, and it is expected to reach a volume of 243404 (Units) by 2025, at a CAGR of 38% during 2019 and 2025.
Through Glass Vias Substrate Production by Region
Through Glass Vias Substrate Consumption by Region
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
To analyze and research the global Through Glass Vias Substrate status and future forecast，involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
To present the key Through Glass Vias Substrate manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Through Glass Vias Substrate :
History Year: 2014 - 2018
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2019 - 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Through Glass Vias Substrate market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.