The multinational Methyl Ethyl Ketoxime (MEKO) (CAS 96-29-7) market had reached xxx million USD with a CAGR xx from 2015-2019. Later on, it will go to xxx million USD in 2020 with a CAGR xx % from 2020 to 2025.
Methylethyl ketone oxime is the organic compound with the formula C2H5C(NOH)CH3. Methyl ethyl ketoxime (MEKO) is a high-efficiency anti-skinning agent used for air-drying paints, inks and coatings. It is also used to improve the shelf life of silicone adhesives and sealants, and the functionality of polyurethane coatings. It is also widely used as an isocyanate-blocking agent in priming automobiles (electrodeposition coating) for paint jobs and as a curing agent for silicon rubber due to its outstanding water and heat resistance.
In the global Methyl Ethyl Ketoxime (MEKO) (CAS 96-29-7) market, This report focuses particularly in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. This report classifies the market on the basis of application, type, regions, and manufactures.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
Hubei Xian Lin Chemical
Zhejiang Sainon Chemical
Jiangshan Taige Chemical
Zhejiang JinHua New Materials
Hangzhou Yunuo Chemical
Zhejiang Dayixin Chemical
Jiangxi Shanrao Sunny
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
In market segmentation by types :
In market segmentation by applications :
Coatings & Paints
Inks & Graphic Arts
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the Methyl Ethyl Ketoxime (MEKO) (CAS 96-29-7) market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• What are the driving forces in the Methyl Ethyl Ketoxime (MEKO) (CAS 96-29-7) market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the Methyl Ethyl Ketoxime (MEKO) (CAS 96-29-7) industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?