The multinational LED street lighting market had reached xxx million USD with a CAGR xx from 2015-2019. Later on, it will go to xxx million USD in 2020 with a CAGR xx % from 2020 to 2025.
An LED street light is an integrated light that uses light emitting diodes (LED) as its light source. These are considered integrated lights because, in most cases, the luminaire and the fixture are not separate parts. In manufacturing, the LED light cluster is sealed on a panel and then assembled to the LED panel with a heat sink to become an integrated lighting fixture.
In the global LED street lighting market, This report focuses particularly in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. This report classifies the market on the basis of application, type, regions, and manufactures.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
In market segmentation by types :
In market segmentation by applications :
Subsidiary Road& Residential Streets
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the LED street lighting market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• What are the driving forces in the LED street lighting market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the LED street lighting industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?