The worldwide Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market touched xxx million USD with a CAGR xx % from 2015-2019 around the world. In the future, it is predicted to reach xxx million USD in 2020 with a CAGR xx % from 2020 to 2025.
Enhanced vision system, a stand-alone thermal imaging camera that sees infrared energy emitting, or radiating, from objects and forms a real-time video image that is displayed on an MFD or dedicated video display screen. The system\'s primary benefit is improving situational awareness. At night, an EVS eliminates the visual effects of darkness, turning it into day on the display, and enabling the pilot to see and avoid clouds at night. During the day, the system enables the pilot to see through smoke, haze and smog.
As the report focuses on global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market, mainly in Europe and Asia Pacific, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America. This report segmented the market on the basis of regions, manufacturers, applications, and type.
in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
Elbit Systems (Opgal)
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analyzed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
In market segmentation by types covers:
Combined Vision Systems (EVS+SVS)
In market segmentation by applications :
Business Jet Aircraft
Other Civil Aircraft
Apart from the drivers, restraints, and opportunities, the report also offers competitive landscape, including various growth strategies adopted by profiled players for establishing significant position in the industry. The segmentation included in the comprehensive report will help respectable manufacturers to set up their processing units in the regions and increase their global presence. This would also benefit the industry and increase the company\'s product portfolio.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• What are the driving forces in the Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the Enhanced Vision System (EVS) industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?