The universal Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine market was valued at xxx million USD with a CAGR xx% from 2015-2019. Subsequently, it will touch xxx million USD in 2020 with a CAGR xx % from 2020 to 2025.
Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine is a new mild amphoteric surfactant. Compared with alkyl and propyl carboxyl betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine has more advantages: chloroacetic acid impurities, low content of inorganic salts, less irritation. Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine has strong resistance to hard water and is more resistant to calcium soap deposition. Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine can be widely compatible with cationic, anionic, non-ionic surfactants, and other surfactants, has a good synergistic effect, can reduce the irritation of traditional surfactants. Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine can improve foaming power tenderly and produce fine, stable and rich foam. Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine also has high thickening performance, good salt tolerance, will not cause deterioration, thinning and stratification due to low temperature. Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine is often used in shampoos, foam bath lotion, facial cleansers, personal hygiene products and baby washing products.
In the global Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine market, This report focuses particularly in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. This report classifies the market on the basis of application, type, regions, and manufactures.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
SEPPIC (Air Liquide)
Hangzhou Jarsin Chemical
Foshan Hytop New Material
Henan Surface Chemical
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
In market segmentation by types :
Solid Content ≥35.0%
Solid Content ≥48.5%
Solid Content ≥58.0%
In market segmentation by applications :
Industrial and Institutional Cleaning
Personal Care Products
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• What are the driving forces in the Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?