The worldwide Carpool-as-a-service market touched xxx million USD with a CAGR xx % from 2015-2019 around the world. In the future, it is predicted to reach xxx million USD in 2020 with a CAGR xx % from 2020 to 2025.
Carpooling is the sharing of car journeys so that more than one person travels in a car, and prevents the need for others to have to drive to a location themselves.
The global carpooling market is valued at 3483.92 million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach 11426.02 million USD by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 16% between 2018 and 2025.
s the report focuses on global Carpool-as-a-service market, mainly in Europe and Asia Pacific, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America. This report segmented the market on the basis of regions, manufacturers, applications, and type.
in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
SPLT (Splitting Fares)
Shared Rides (Lyft Line)
Zimride by Enterprise
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analyzed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
In market segmentation by types covers:
Online Carpooling Platforms
In market segmentation by applications :
For Schools, etc.
Apart from the drivers, restraints, and opportunities, the report also offers competitive landscape, including various growth strategies adopted by profiled players for establishing significant position in the industry. The segmentation included in the comprehensive report will help respectable manufacturers to set up their processing units in the regions and increase their global presence. This would also benefit the industry and increase the company\'s product portfolio.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
• What is the estimated growth rate and market share and size of the Carpool-as-a-service market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• What are the driving forces in the Carpool-as-a-service market for the forecast period 2020 - 2025?
• Who are the prominent market players and how have they gained a competitive edge over other competitors?
• What are the market trends influencing the progress of the Carpool-as-a-service industry worldwide?
• What are the major challenges and threats restricting the progress of the industry?
• What opportunities does the market hold for the prominent market players?